THE TEA IS FROM OUR OWN PRODUCTION.
Hikari means light and hope.
Japanese green tea with high GABA amino acid content from our own production. The tea leaves are organically grown, have a dark green colour and give off a pleasant fruity-cream aroma, reminiscent of apricots. After steaming, light notes of forest fruits appear with an aroma reminiscent of raspberries. The infusion has a yellowish colour and a pleasant light fruity acidity which gradually sweetens in later infusions. The tea can withstand many hearty infusions !
To be called a GABA tea, it must contain at least 150 mg of GABA amino acid per 100 g of leaf. In Japan, GABA teas have an average of 200 mg/100 g. An analysis of our Japan GABA Hikari this year determined a GABA amino acid content of 240 mg/100 g! We experimented with the production, the GABA content is lower, but the flavor profile is definitely more interesting.
In 1987, Dr. Tsusida, a Japanese invented a way to produce tea with a high GABA amino acid content by processing tea leaves. GABA amino acid is a neurotransmitter and natural growth hormone stimulator that has powerful anti-aging effects.
In particular, it helps:
* lower blood pressure and cholesterol
* headaches from mental overload, depression and anxiety
* treating the effects of strokes, head injuries, tinnitus
* improves blood circulation in the brain, oxygenation of brain cells and their metabolism
* prevents cardiac arrhythmias
* regulates the production of hormones - it is a natural stimulator of growth hormone, which has an anti-aging effect
* increases collagen production, making the skin supple and wrinkle-free.
* increases serotonin levels and thus positively affects a person's mood and sleep.
EXPIRY DATE: 31.1.2023